1) Commitment to confidentiality
The card payment system is provided by online payment gateway partners that have been licensed to operate legally in Vietnam and internationally. Therefore, our eBe card payment security standards ensure compliance with payment industry security standards.
2) Privacy regulations
Policies of online payment transactions with international online payment cards or domestic payment cards (via Internet banking) at eBe website ensure compliance with security standards of online payment gateway partners, including:
- Customer's financial information is protected during the payment transaction at the eBe website by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
- Trusted payment data security standard certificate (PCI DSS) is issued by Baltimore CyberTrust.
- Using SHA1, SHA256 security encryption standards to verify data integrity.
- Principles and regulations on information security in banking and finance industry are under the regulations of the Vietnam Nation Bank.
eBe's payment transaction privacy policies applied to customers are :
- eBe provides a token storage - an encrypted chain by an online payment gateway partner. The customer’s payment card information is protected and guaranteed by the licensed online payment gateway partners.
- For the international payment cards: eBe never stores customer’s payment cards information used to set up payment transactions. This information will be stored securely by the online payment gateway partners.
- For domestic payment cards (via Internet banking), eBe only stores order codes, transaction codes and bank names.
eBe is committed to ensuring the strict implementation of the necessary security measures for all online payment activities taking place on the eBe e-commerce transaction website.
3) Online payment gateway partners:
- Momo – Online E-Wallet Payment Gateway (on-going)
- VnPay – Vietnam Online Payment Gateway (on-going)